Answered By: Carla Lillvik Last Updated: Jun 17, 2016 Views: 68
The Library uses the Reserves List Tool in Canvas to manage reserves. The IT Service Center will assist with technical questions about setting up your course reserve tool. Please contact the Course Reserves Librarian (email@example.com) with any additional questions about course reserve materials or processes.
*Please Note: Only books from the Gutman Library Collection may be placed on course reserve.
To request new books to be purchased by Gutman Library:
- Place requests as soon as possible - it can take up to six weeks for new books to arrive.
- Complete a new citation request in the Reserves List Tool.
- If the Reserves List Tool is not yet available or if there are any other issues, contact the Course Reserves Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
To request books previously on reserve at Gutman Library:
- Locate the citation in the Reserves List Tool and select it to resubmit for the upcoming semester.
To request books not previously on reserve but within the Gutman Library Collection:
- Create a new citation request in the Reserves List Tool.
Email: Use our Ask Us form
Drop in: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Need more in-depth research help? Make an appointment to work with a research librarian.
To schedule a time, call, stop by the library's Main Desk, or use the Request a Research Appointment form. Select "Monroe C.Gutman" as your requested library!