Answered By: Kathleen Donovan Last Updated: Jun 06, 2016 Views: 17
Services for Research Assistants - Did you know that the research librarians can assist with:
- using Gutman and the Harvard Library's resources more effectively
- finding articles, books, reports, etc.
- getting materials through Harvard Library requests, Borrow Direct and Interlibrary Loan
- making requests to purchase library materials for faculty
- doing any research-related task
Research Librarians are available for drop-in research support Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. Please call (617-495-3421), email using our Ask Us form, or stop by the Main Desk on the 2nd floor of Gutman Library and ask for a Research Librarian.
Request books and articles through interlibrary loan (for material that is unavailable through HOLLIS+ or Borrow Direct)
Renew books borrowed through interlibrary loan (non-Harvard and Countway Library books only)
Email: Use our Ask Us form
Drop in: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Need more in-depth research help? Make an appointment to work with a research librarian.
To schedule a time, call, stop by the library's Main Desk, or use the Request a Research Appointment form. Select "Monroe C.Gutman" as your requested library!