Answered By: Carla Lillvik Last Updated: Apr 13, 2018 Views: 5896
The good news is that all three citation management tools have features that allow you to:
- Create a searchable database of your references
- Manage PDFs
- Take searchable notes
- Create reference lists in APA and other formats and integrate with word processors to format in-text citations and footnotes
- Collaborate with other researchers
All the tools are compatible, so you can move data from one tool to another.
Still have questions? Contact us and we'll help match you with the right tool for your research.
To contact Research Services:
- Stop by the library's Main Desk on the 2nd floor and ask for a Research Librarian (M -F, 9 am - 5 pm)
- Call us: 617-495-3421 (M -F, 9 am - 5 pm)
- Email us using our Ask Us form