Answered By: Marcella Flaherty
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016     Views: 110

HGSE students may request a Special Borrower card for their spouse or domestic partner. Ask for an application form at the Main Desk on the 2nd floor. There is no charge for this service.

Gutman Special Borrower cards provide access to Gutman Library only. To gain access to other Harvard libraries, visit the Library Privileges Office, at Widener Library. Read more about how to apply for domestic partner/spousal library privileges.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Email: Use our Ask Us form

Call: 617-495-3421

Text: 617-858-6079

Drop in: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm

Need more in-depth research help? Make an appointment to work with a research librarian.

To schedule a time, call, stop by the library's Main Desk, or use the Gutman Library Research Appointment tool.