Answered By: Kathleen Donovan
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017     Views: 2682

HGSE students can make an appointment to work with an HGSE Teaching Fellow to:

  • define a research question
  • organize the content of your paper
  • review and revise drafts
  • cite sources appropriately

Please note that ALL appointments must be scheduled in advance. Scheduled appointments are held in Gutman 254 and 255.

To schedule an appointment, use the appointment sign-up tool on the HGSE Writing Services site.

Questions? Ask Us!




Contact Us

Email: Use our Ask Us form

Call: 617-495-3421

Text: 617-858-6079

Drop in: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm

Need more in-depth research help? Make an appointment to work with a research librarian.

To schedule a time, call, stop by the library's Main Desk, or use the Gutman Library Appointment form