Answered By: Julie Petzold Last Updated: Sep 09, 2021 Views: 62
Services for Research Assistants -
Did you know that the research librarians can assist with:
- using Gutman and the Harvard Library's resources more effectively
- finding articles, books, reports, etc.
- getting materials through Harvard Library requests, Borrow Direct and Interlibrary Loan
- making requests to purchase library materials for faculty
- doing any research-related task
For Research Librarian availability, please see our Library Hours & Access page. You can also call (617-495-3421), email using our Ask Us form, or stop by the Main Desk on the 2nd floor of Gutman Library and ask for a Research Librarian.
Obtain a Library Proxy privileges through the Harvard Library Privileges Office.
Request books and articles through interlibrary loan (for material that is unavailable through HOLLIS or Borrow Direct)
Gutman librarians are available to answer your questions Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
Email: Use our Ask Us form
Drop in: Stop by the Main Desk on Gutman's 2nd floor
Need more in-depth research help? Make a virtual appointment to work with a research librarian.
To schedule a time, use the Gutman Library Research Appointment tool.