Answered By: Kathleen Donovan Last Updated: Dec 04, 2018 Views: 4
Use one or more of these tools to link your browser to full text available through the Harvard Library.
Google Scholar Library Links
Connect Google Scholar to Harvard to see “Try Harvard Library” links in your results, which take you to the best bet for Harvard Key access.
- From Google Scholar, go to Menu > Settings > Library Links
- Search and select "Harvard University"
Check Harvard Library Bookmark
- Works on any browser, including your phone
- Reloads the web page you’re on via Harvard Key access
- You’re in control: click the bookmark when you want to check for access
- Works in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari and Opera
- Checks every website you visit and reloads via Harvard Key automatically
- No action required: Lean Library is always working in the background
- May sign you out of a personal subscriber account
- Offers extra bells and whistles, but only works in Chrome
- Reload the page via Harvard Key from your right-click menu
- Search HOLLIS for text you’ve highlighted on a web page
- Adds a special icon next to titles on sites like Amazon and Wikipedia that helps you check HOLLIS for the book or article