Answered By: Kathleen Donovan Last Updated: Jul 27, 2020 Views: 0
Services for Research Assistants - Did you know that the research librarians can assist with:
- using Gutman and the Harvard Library's resources more effectively
- finding articles, books, reports, etc.
- getting materials through Harvard Library requests, Borrow Direct and Interlibrary Loan
- making requests to purchase library materials for faculty
- doing any research-related task
Research Librarians are available Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm EST. Please email us using our Ask Us form.
For the most current information about additional services during Academic Year 20-21, please check our Accessing Materials and Using Services.
Gutman librarians are available online to answer your questions Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
Email: Use our Ask Us form
Need more in-depth research help? Make a virtual appointment to work with a research librarian.
To schedule a time, use the Gutman Library Research Appointment tool.