Services for Faculty Assistants and other GSE staff - Did you know that the research librarians can:
- help you get articles, books, etc. delivered to you quickly
- show you how to configure Google Scholar for Harvard access to online full text
- get you up to speed with Zotero and/or EndNote
- show you how to get persistent links to articles, databases, or HOLLIS records
- teach you to use education databases and other resources more effectively
Research Librarians are available for drop-in research support Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. Please call (617-495-3421), email using our Ask Us form, or stop by the Main Desk on the 2nd floor of Gutman Library and ask for a Research Librarian.